TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The PHILLIP BONDS Rewards Program ("Rewards Program") is open to all POEMS clients of good standing as determined by Phillip Securities Pte Ltd ("PSPL"). Should the client's POEMS account be terminated, suspended, or becomes delinquent at any time for any reason, unredeemed Rewards Program points will be considered null and void. Clients shall not be entitled to any compensation in respect of such cancellation.
- By participating in this Rewards Program or through any other conduct construed as active participation in the Rewards Program, client shall be deemed to have read, understood, and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- The Phillip Bonds Rewards Program is separate from the POEMS Reward Program. The points from POEMS Reward Program cannot be combined or transferred to the Phillip Bonds Reward Program.
- The Phillip Bonds Rewards Program is not put in place to entice clients to trade, but to reward the use of PSPL’s electronic trading application.
Award of Reward Program Points
- For every electronic trade of S$250k notional in corporate bonds arising from trades/new issue orders completed via the Phillip Bonds mobile application, client will be awarded 2 Phillip Bond Points for the first million traded. After one million and up to three million, the client will be awarded 2.5 Phillip Bond Points. After three million and up to five million, the client will be awarded 3 Phillip Bond Points. After five million and onwards, the client will be awarded 3.5 Phillip Bond Points.
- Other currencies will be converted on the day the trade was made to an equivalent amount in Singapore dollars based on Phillip’s daily exchange rate.
- Phillip Bond Points will be updated once, at the end of the day via the Phillip Bonds mobile application.
- The number of Phillip Bond Points awarded is subject to change at PSPL/Bondlinc’s sole and absolute discretion without prior notice to clients.
- All accumulated Phillip Bond Points are non-transferable and have no monetary value. Phillip Bond Points from multiple accounts cannot be combined.
Expiry of Reward Program Points
- PSPL/Bondlinc may from time to time at its sole and absolute discretion, change the period of validity of the Reward Program Points and/or their date of expiry without prior notice to clients.
- Expired Reward Program Points shall not be redeemable for cash or credit and are not transferable.
Redemption of Reward Program Points
- Redemption of Phillip Bond Points must be done though online redemption form on Phillip Bonds and once effected, is final. No cancellation or amendments will be entertained.
- Gifts might vary in size, color and design from those shown on the Redemption page.
- In the event that the Redeemed gift is no longer available for reasons unknown, PSPL/Bondlinc reserves the right to replace it with another gift worth the same number of points.
- Client shall be fully responsible for the Redemption Letters / Vouchers and their use prior to their respective expiry dates.
- In the event that the Redemption Letters / Vouchers / Gifts expire or are lost, misplaced, or damaged prior to client's use, client is not entitled to request PSPL/Bondlinc to replace them.
- Redemption Letters / Vouchers and Gifts not collected within stipulated period shall be deemed as forfeited by clients. No request for replacement will be entertained.
- The client shall be responsible for taking note of the expiry date of Phillip Bond Points; PSPL/Bondlinc is not responsible for expired points and will not allow use of expired points for redemption.
- PSPL/Bondlinc is not obliged to replace any redemption product / gift that is damaged.
- PSPL/Bondlinc is not responsible for items that were lost during delivery.
- For the avoidance of doubt, and without prejudice to any of the Terms and Conditions herein, PSPL/Bondlinc may cancel the Phillip Bonds Rewards Program or any of the Phillip Bond Points awarded to the client for any reason whatsoever at its sole and absolute discretion. Clients shall not be entitled to any compensation in respect of such cancellation.
- If the client does not accept any addition and/or variation to these Terms and Conditions, the client shall discontinue his/her participation in the Rewards Program by giving PSPL written notice 2 calendar weeks in advance. If client continues to request for awards or redemptions after such notification, client shall be deemed to have agreed to the addition and/or variation without reservation.
- PSPL/Bondlinc shall not be responsible for the content or accuracy of the promotional materials which PSPL/Bondlinc may distribute on behalf of any merchant under the Reward Program scheme.
- Client shall keep PSPL/Bondlinc fully indemnified against all and any losses, expenses, costs and damages suffered or incurred by PSPL/Bondlinc arising from the client's breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- In addition to the right of PSPL to disclose information as set out in any terms and conditions in relation to the services provided by PSPL, the client hereby authorises PSPL to disclose information regarding the client and client's Phillip Bond Points to third parties for the purposes of the Rewards Program.
- PSPL/Bondlinc’s decision on all matters relating to the Reward Program is final and binding on the client.
- PSPL/Bondlinc reserves the right to make any amendments to the abovementioned Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- All staff/salespersons and remisiers are not entitled to the redemption of reward products.
- This is Rewards Program is administered alongside PSPL by Bondlinc Private Limited (website: https://www.bondlinc.com/ Telephone: 6224 0344. Address: – 6 Eu Tong Seng St #07-17/18 S059817.)
- If you have any inquires, email Bondlinc at Rewards@bondlinc.com
Q: How do I qualify for the Phillip Bonds Rewards Program?
A: Points will be awarded for trades placed electronically through the Phillip Bonds mobile applications from 1 February 2018 onwards.
Q: How many points do I earn trading through Phillip Bonds application?
Points awarded per SGD 250K traded
Bronze (less than 1 mil) 2
Silver (1 - 3 mil) 2.5
Gold (3-5 mil) 3
Platinum (more than 5 mil) 3.5
Q: When will my reward points be credited?
A: Points will be credited into your account the next trading day after a trade is done.
Q: Will I accumulate points if I trade in other currencies?
A: Other currencies will be converted to an equivalent SGD amount based on Phillip Securities daily exchange rate on the day of the trade.
Q: Will my points expire?
A: Points earned will expire 2 years later at the end of the quarter.
Date of Points Earned Date of Points Expiry
1 Jan – 31 Mar 2018 31 Mar 2020
1 Apr – 30 Jun 2018 30 Jun 2020
1 Jul – 30 Sep 2018 30 Sep 2020
1 Oct – 31 Dec 2018 31 Dec 2020
Q: The points shown on my account is not accurate. What should I do?
A: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will resolve the matter as soon as possible.
Q: How do I redeem and receive these products?
A: Phillip Bonds Rewards Program will be based on an online redemption system via the link on the mobile application. Your total available points will be updated daily and reflected beside your profile icon. A deduction will be made on Total Available points upon successful redemptions. No Request on amendments/refund will be entertained upon successful redemption.
Q: When will I receive my gift?
A: Your selected gift will be mailed to your registered address with Phillip Securities within a month’s time. You may email email@example.com if you wish to arrange for pickup at Phillip Securities.
Q: I can’t find an appropriate gift on Bondlinc’s rewards. Can I suggest for other gift options?
A: Yes. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try our best to meet your requests.
Q: Who can I approach for further enquiries?
A: Please email email@example.com for any further enquiries. You can also refer to our terms and conditions for more details.